The first face-to-face meeting of the project takes place on 26-27 October 2022 at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) in order to discuss the first research project activities and next steps. The meeting is hosted by BSC at its premises.
- EU projects collaborate for Trustworthy AI Across Europe
- Press Release: Introducing SAFEXPLAIN: Trustworthy AI through Deep Learning solutions that meet European Safety Standards for Industry
- Four Ways of Testing how to Minimize Risk of Injury in Automatic Train Operation
- Taking Automatic Train Operation further: implementing safety functions to minimize risk
- SAFEXPLAIN talks Safety and AI at the 2023 VDA Conference on Quality, Safety and Security for automotive Software-based Systems