The challenge faced by the railway case study is closing the gap between Functional Safety Requirements and the nature of Deep Learning (DL) solutions. Functional Safety systems need deterministic, verifiable and pass/fail test-based software solutions.
- EU projects collaborate for Trustworthy AI Across Europe
- Press Release: Introducing SAFEXPLAIN: Trustworthy AI through Deep Learning solutions that meet European Safety Standards for Industry
- Four Ways of Testing how to Minimize Risk of Injury in Automatic Train Operation
- Taking Automatic Train Operation further: implementing safety functions to minimize risk
- SAFEXPLAIN talks Safety and AI at the 2023 VDA Conference on Quality, Safety and Security for automotive Software-based Systems